- Rapid Planing System transom
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/ladder & storage
- Removable ski tow pylon
- 46-gal. (174.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Port & starboard flip-up, high-back aft jump seats w/storage below
- 2 oversized removable fishing chairs w/5 base locations throughout
- Port & starboard side lockers w/organizers for rods
- In-floor rod/board storage w/organizers for rods
- Removable table
- Port & starboard consoles w/glovebox, small items tray, complete instrumentation, compass & hydraulic tilt steering
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Bow starboard aerated baitwell w/removable bucket & pump-out system
- Port carpeted locker w/drain & lid assist
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched tandem trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
For a limited time, you can save up to $4,000 with the purchase of any NEW 290 Sport. Plus, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $277 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $3,714 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
You have questions? The NITRO® 290 Sport the answer!
Dad wants to know if he can take the boat out to catch a mess of walleye for supper.
Mom asks if this fiberglass Deep V is safe for the whole family, including the children, to be in if the water gets rough.
The kids wonder if it's water sports capable and can they tie a tube behind it?
And, of course, your friends just want to know if there’s enough room for them to tag along with their gear sometime for a day of fun on the way water.
The 290 Sport responds to all those questions, and more, with a resounding “Yes!”