- Rapid Planing System transom
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & Vortex hubs
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $199 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $3,286 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
From stem to stern, the Z-7 performance bass boat from NITRO® crams more value into its 18' 8" (5.69 m) length than any other boat in its class!
Whether you take yours out on a weekend run with a buddy (don’t forget to install the optional removable port console at home!) or use it to compete in a fast-paced tournament on a lake in your area, you’ll have all the gear, electronics and accessories you need. All right at your fingertips!
And, like all NITRO fiberglass performance bass boats, it's bred to run with a well-designed performance hull loaded with features to achieve class-leading speeds, holeshots and overall handling.